I was hosted for a week in Cambridge by my brother Jon and his family inclusing Noah (above), Esther (below) and Joshua (two below)
They weren't always on the computer - this was special 'choosing time'!
More nephews and a niece - Callum, Max and Rebecca
And my precious sister Tracy
My goddaughter Claire all growed up (almost!) and about to graduate
Another special sister, Alex, by the Hastings sea front
Isn't this a beautiful old house? Put in specially for my American friends!
And here's another one - apparently part of Hastings declared itself the 24th state of America back in the 1800s - it lasted 5 years! Not sure the US realised but the flag was flying!
Colourful view over Hastings sea front
Very yummy Thai meal at 'The Giggling Squid' (great name!) with Nilanthe, Fairlie and Hannah (poor Daniel was sick in bed ;()
I think this is taking 'green transport' a bit far...
My first view of 'The Shard'
Enjoying a beautiful park in London with Rachel before heading to Heathrow
I am very bad at remembering to take photos and hence only a fraction of the people I spent time with are in here. My Gran and Grandad hosted me when I was in Tunbridge Wells and I think my times with them will be some of my most treasured memories. I really don't often get them to myself!
